You can attract your dream clients and customers, and get paid what you’re worth
You’ve put tons of time and energy into your business, and you need a steady stream of customers and clients who get, and value, what you do. Because you want to carry on doing what you love, and living the life that you want.
But you’re afraid of selling (whenever you do it you get that ugh-do-I-really-have-to? feeling), and you:
- are scared that people won’t like you, or what you offer
- find it embarrassing talking about money
- worried that people won’t pay what you’re asking
- aren’t sure that you’re saying, or doing, the right thing
- don’t want to come across as pushy and rub people up the wrong way so you end up getting a, ‘thanks, but no thanks’ response
- are overwhelmed by the massive amount of advice about running a successful business that’s on the internet
I can help you.
Sharing my knowledge, skills, and experience to help female business owners like you (who are incredibly talented, but still convinced they’re not good enough) to start, develop and grow their businesses is what makes me tick.
So when you work with me, I’ll have your back and your goals will be my goals.
Business coaching with me will help you to:
- make selling easier by: helping you to see it in a positive light, and to understand your habits and preferences, so you can spend your limited time and energy on what’s going to work best for you
- build your confidence through: encouragement, reassurance, specific personalised feedback, and focusing on what your strengths are, and how you can use them to grow your business
- get out of the rut you’re stuck in by: getting you to think about what you do in a way that you couldn’t if you were struggling to work things out on your own, giving you a friendly and knowledgeable outsider’s perspective on your situation and questioning your thoughts about yourself (in a helpful and supportive way!)
- increase your income by: making sure that what you’re paid reflects the value you bring your clients and customers and identifying new opportunities for you to meet their needs
- reach bigger goals by: defining what you truly want (yes, even the super-ambitious stuff you’re desperate to try, but assume you don’t have a hope in hell of pulling off), putting a clear and easy to follow process in place to keep you on track, and giving you help and advice while you work towards your aims
By the end of our time together you’ll have more clients, make more sales and feel that you’re, finally, on the right path.
How it works
- We’ll have a free, 30-minute clarity call focused on solving 1 specific problem that you’re wrestling with in your business
- As well as giving you the chance to cross something off your never-ending to-do list that’s been bothering you for ages, our clarity call will give us the chance to see if we’re a good fit, and helps me find out about you and your business and what stage it’s at
- If we decide to work together we will work together to create a tailor-made coaching plan designed to achieve the results you want!
- I also offer email support to help you deal with any business-related issues that come up in between our sessions.
One-to-one coaching with me is perfect for you if:
- you’re looking for ethical and low-key sales methods that suit your personality and your business, and are focused on what your customers actually want
- you’re ready to roll your sleeves up and put the work into making your business the best it possibly can be
- you believe in your products and services and know that they can help solve your clients’ problems
It’s probably not suitable for you if:
- you’re just looking for techniques that will bag you quick sales
- you’re a talker, not a doer. Don’t get me wrong, as my friends, family, clients and other half know, I love a good chat. But if you want to reach your goals, it needs to be followed up by action
- feel OK about forcing products and services on people who don’t need, don’t want or can’t afford them
Want to work with me? Great!